Welcome to Public Safety Citizens Service Portal
Welcome to the Clark County Onli
Welcome to the Clark County Online Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911
immediately. Using this online citizen police reporting system
allows you to submit a report immediately to the Clark County Sheriff's Office.
The following conditions must be met to be eligible for online reporting.
If you answer NO to all of the following questions, you may file your
• Is this an emergency? If so, dial 911.
• Did the incident happen within the Clark County Sheriff’s Office Jurisdiction?
• Unsure if you are in the Clark County Sheriff’s Office Jurisdiction
• Do you know the suspect(s) or where to find the suspect(s) who committed
• Do you know the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in?
• Did the incident occur on a state freeway, highway or route?
• Did the incident involve firearms (used by a suspect or taken in a theft)?
• Did the incident involve theft of a motor vehicle or licensed trailer?
If you answered YES to any of the questions, please refer to
frequently asked questions for more information on filing a
Does the incident you are reporting correspond to one of these categories?
• Burglary of an open garage
• Burglary of an unattached garage or shed
• Vandalism, Graffiti or tagging
• Hit and run - unattended property or vehicle
• Identity theft or fraud
• Lost property (NOT to include a firearm or material threatening to public
• Malicious mischief
• Telephone harassment
• Theft (NOT to include a firearm or material threatening to public safety)
• Vehicle prowl
• Vehicle prowl - Motor home
If you answered YES to all of the above questions and the crime
falls within one of the listed categories, you are ready to file your report. If
the answer is no to any of the above questions or it does not fall within one of
the listed categories, please dial 311 for a Clark County
Deputy to be dispatched.
Upon completion of this process you will:
• See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that
your report is complete.
• Be given a police report reference number.
• Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
• All cases filed through the Online Crime Report System will be reviewed by
Clark County Sheriff’s Office personnel.
• In some cases the report may be returned to you for clarification or minor
• In some cases the report may be rejected and you will be contacted by an on
duty deputy to complete the report.
• After the report is approved a case number will be assigned.
• Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be
contacted by an on duty deputy.
Filing a false police report is a crime
A person who knowingly makes a false or misleading material statement to a
public servant is guilty of a gross misdemeanor. "Material statement" means a
written or oral statement reasonably likely to be relied upon by a public
servant in the discharge of his or her official powers or duties.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FILING A CRIME REPORT
What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
If this is an emergency, call 911. For non-emergency law enforcement assistance,
please call 311. Dispatchers will prioritize your call and forward it to the
best response unit.
What if this happened in another city; can I file a report using this
online police citizen reporting system?
No, if a crime took place outside of the area patrolled by the Clark County
Sheriff’s Office please dial 311 to be directed to the appropriate agency. If
the crime occurred in the city of Washougal, please follow this link to their
online crime reporting system.
What if this happened on a state freeway, highway or route?
If this took place on a state freeway, highway, or route, please call the
Washington State Patrol.